It is even possible to combine data from different servers and locations in one central database. In this way, all your required data is centrally available for dashboarding, business intelligence, portal and webshop content, information management systems, etc.
Using DataSync, you can easily set up a data warehouse where all data is stored in one location and kept up-to-date.
Ready for now, tomorrow and onwards.
- All data is stored in one location and kept up to date.
- Combine data from different servers and locations into one central database.
- Dashboarding options, business intelligence, portal and webshop contents, information management systems, etc.
- Email / text notifications
- Bi-Directional Synchronization
- Selective sync
- User initiated and real-time syncing
- Syncing based on your business rules
DataSync currently supports the following databases for both source and target but is continuously expanded:
- SQL Server
- SQL Base
- Microsoft Access
The benefits of DataSync
Quick and easy setup.
Easily expand with new data and databases.
Save data from legacy systems to continue viewing this data after the original system is no longer available.
By using the right indexes and keys in the target database, optimal performance is achieved.
Get notifications about different statuses (for example, in case of data stream interruptions).